Hypnotherapy for drug addiction treatment has been used for 6,000 years. Ancient Egyptian records show its use for cocaine and alcohol recovery.
Hypnosis treatment to quit drug addiction is highly effective in all forms of drug withdrawal.
Since I’m also a medical hypnotist and clinical naturopath, I take both a physical and physiological approach to you becoming clean.
I also help you in coordination with your prescriber to you people withdraw from an unnecessary addiction to medications.
Hypnosis makes drug withdrawal easier, more comfortable, heathier, and – faster.
How to tell if I’ve a drug problem
Is your drug use out of control?
Do you use multiple drugs?
Be honest – is your drug out of control and you can’t stop?
Do you need the best hypnotherapy help for drug addiction?
Maybe you’ve tried to stop on your own but have been unsuccessful or had therapy that failed. If so, you can still be helped.
Perhaps you were not previously serious about the need to stop using drugs or were not truly committed to getting clean.
How long you have been using drugs does not matter because I’ve helped people who have been using for 40 years plus, who, with drug withdrawal hypnotherapy treatment, have then stopped.
What kind of drug addictions can be helped with hypnotherapy?
It doesn’t matter if you are using opioids, speed, ice, too much acid, continually smoking marijuana or overusing prescription drugs, or if you are a multiple drug user, hypnotherapy can help you change your behaviours fast.
This is because I use hypnosis to talk to your unconscious mind and bypass any conscious resistance to change.
You can have your hypnotherapy to stop drugs in my Sydney clinic or via remote video consultations by Zoom anywhere in the world.
I require 100% commitment from you to become clean.
What does continual drugs do to you?
- Cannabis shrinks your brain and leads to psychosis
- Amphetamines causes confusion, stops you seeing the bigger picture in life, anxiety depression and psychosis.
- Ice does the same thing as amphetamine but faster and you very quickly lose touch with reality become aggressive and paranoid.
- Cocaine has similar effects to amphetamine but is the number 1 cause of heart attack and stroke in emergency USA wards above cardio vascular disease.
- Acid (LSD) leads to psychosis, paranoia and schitzoid type personality disorders.
- GHB losses your sense of reality and safety and particularly induces heart attacks.
- Heroine initiates loss of sense of self, rotting gums, loss of teeth, blood vessel in the leg and arms shut down.
- Benzo diazepanes disorientation, sleeplessness, inability to cope when not using them.
- So, call herbal safe drugs – you just don’t know what you getting so emergency psychiatric wards are full of people who have become psychotic from their use.
- Anti – psychotics and anti-depressants lose of sexual desire and function, gastro intestinal problems, extreme movement disorder like tardive dyskinesia (TD), suicidal thoughts.
So many others too many to mention and all recreation drugs lead to side effects.
Why have my previous addiction treatments failed?
Maybe you’ve tried to stop on your own but been unsuccessful or had therapy that failed. If so, you can still be helped.
Perhaps you were not previously serious about the need to stop using drugs or were not truly committed to getting clean. Your tried to con yourself and professionals.
Rehabs have anything up 70% failure rates because they do not require you to change who you are which was the problem in the first place. Basically, they are often be just expensive hotels.
Perhaps you never got the treatment you needed and the level of support you deserved.
Together we work towards 100% success rate.
Dr O’Keefe teaching hypnotherapists how to help patients overcome addiction
Specialist in addiction recovery
As a specialist in drug and alcohol addiction I have researched, developed clinical procedures, written, published and teach other hypnotherapists how to help people with addiction.
I’ve spent my whole life around addiction and it’s 50 years since I was in counselling groups at college where drug use were issues that we dealt with regularly.
So, I’m passionate about helping people become clean and sober, fast!
Yes becoming clean and sever fast.
Helping people become clean and sober is what I do every week in my clinic.
I’m the author of “Stop Drugs and Alcohol Hypnosis: A Guide for Clinical Hypnotherapists.
How the addiction treatment works
Firstly, you don’t have to take time off work or leave your home.
You can carry on your day life during withdraw and stopping.
The hypnotherapy I use to stop drug addiction helps reprogram your mind, thoughts, behaviors, actions, feelings and impulses fast.
You have to put time aside each day to do what it asks you to do.
As a naturopath I also ask you to make other change in your life.
What you need to do now become drug free
First be honest with your-self what addiction has cost you – money, friends, relatives, relationships, opportunities in life.
Make a clear decision that you want a better life without drugs.
Be prepared for large changes in what you do, who you are and how to live your life.
Pick up the phone and call me for your free consultation.